How to Make Windows Computer Screen Tilt or Flip
How to Make Windows Computer Screen Tilt or Flip: What happens if the computer screen that we use is inverted or tilted? It will definitely be difficult to use, especially if the position is not horizontal or straight with the user’s eyes.
Desktop windows allow it to be set in a certain position, for desktop or laptop PC screens, generally the screen position is in Landscape position. There are 4 categories of screen positions that you can apply to your windows computer/laptop, including Portrait, Landscape, Portrait (flipped) and Landscape (flipped). The four screen orientations do have certain uses, although in practice many of them are also used for fun purposes.
If you want to make the windows computer screen position tilted or upside down. You can follow these steps:
- On the windows desktop right click > Screen Resolution. So that later a display like the following will appear
- In orientation you can choose 4 options including Portrait, Landscape, Portrait (flipped) and Landscape (flipped)
- If you want to make the screen look like sideways, select Portrait (flipped)
- If you want to make the windows screen upside down, select Landscape (flipped)
- Finally click Apply
- When you choose one of points 3 or 4, a display like the following will appear
- Click Keep Change to keep the settings selected or Revert if you want to cancel
- When you do not select anything within 15 seconds, windows will automatically return to their original settings
- Finally, when you’re done, click OK
Repeat the same way if you want to return the screen settings to their original position.